Chemotargets SL is currently recognized as a global leader in predictive analytics solutions for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and research institutions.
Chemotargets' goal is to help the biopharma industry fast-forward the process of bringing new medicines to market, speeding up drug discovery and development programs, and improving cost-efficiency.
Chemotargets CLARITYⓇ platform is being used by different experts worldwide (Chemists, Biologics, Pharmacologists, Toxicologists, Computational scientists, and Regulators scientists), from big and small pharma companies, and belonging to the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (FDA/CDER).
Over the years, Chemotargets has designed, and continues developing, an integrated technology platform involving a broad spectrum of cutting-edge computational methodologies to help our customers to speed up their drug discovery projects, making them more cost efficient.
In addition to licensing our CLARITYⓇ platform, we are committed to building drug discovery alliances applying our technology in new areas of research. We serve the needs of our global partners by leveraging our expertise across multiple therapeutic areas and in a variety of applications including:
- Systems Pharmacology. In the context of new medical therapies development, systems approaches are essential for understanding the global behavior of drugs action including:
- Target profiling
- Safety profiling
- Drug profiling
- Anatomical projection
- Hit identification. Different computational methodologies can be used/coupled to carry out in silico chemical screening, based on commercial catalogues from different chemical suppliers.
- De Novo design & Scaffold Hopping. Using our methodologies, new molecules can be computationally designed 1) to fulfill specific pharmacological requirements, 2) to gain access to a novel region of the bioactive chemical space and/or 3) to provide a stronger IP position expanding the chemical space around a given molecule.
- Hit optimization. Our set of proprietary methodologies can be grouped to build up multiparametric goals to drive the hit optimization efforts in the desired direction: activity, selectivity, pharmacological profile, ADME profile, etc.
- Drug repurposing. Our integrated technology platform can be used for drug repositioning purposes, providing an old drug with a full list of potential new therapeutic areas of application.
- Compound selection. Our in silico screening and profiling capacity can be also used to select compounds from commercial catalogues to enrich your corporate screening collection with molecules that fill the gaps of accessible pharmacological profiles from your existing compounds.