CLARITY v4 highlights
In October 2019, the latest version of CLARITYⓇ (v4.0) was released for clients distribution.
A high-level overview of release notes:
- MedChem Explorer [new add-on module]. An interactive tool that facilitates SAR analyses and Scaffold hopping, enabling the exploration of molecules by Murcko scaffold and the analysis of associated pharmacology, safety and therapeutic indications data.
- Drug Explorer [improved]
- FAERS Explorer [improved, additional analytics and quarterly updates available via patch]
- Predictive Analytics [improved Panels view, including model details]
- Basket tool - to allow selection of molecules and run a prediction, or get a file with IDs from several chemical providers.
- Updated pharmacology models (the latest 2019 data from public sources and patents)
- Updated toxicology models (new model types (preclinical, clinical and postmarketing)
- Updated FAERS data and signals
- Refreshed and consistent look-and-feel
- Optimized responsiveness
- Saving sessions