Chemotargets Clarity® is an advanced predictive analytics platform that enables hypothesis generation and elucidates the therapeutic and safety profiles of small molecules.
Chemotargets CLARITY® enables global profiling for a given molecule or set:
- Quantitative binding and functional activity for mechanisms of action associated with therapeutic activities and safety liabilities
- A full range of toxicity, adverse events & ADME parameters
- Predicted metabolites and their pharmacological profiles, and comparison with substrates.
The platform provides, via advanced visualization tools, interpretation capabilities to substantiate the predicted results (i.e. read-across display of closest training set analogs, fragments and pharmacophore signatures, etc.)
The platform’s core engine is based on:
- Multiple integrated state-of-the-art computational methods to ensure high level of confidence
- An expertly curated training set of 2.5 million compounds derived from patents, journals and public databases to ensure comprehensive coverage of the chemical space
- Open architecture that allows for deep integration with your existing infrastructure to fully exploit internal data and methods